|Clearly, she has more important things to consider|
Yes, I just finished saying a Neo-Aristocrat makes her own goals, but I am also tired of seeing so many vague insistence that there aren't any standards of knowledge for an alternative aesthetic. These will be my standards. If you want to be a Neo-Aristocrat, you ought to know these or be in the process of learning them. Why? Because they are cool.
Without further ado, the next two weeks of posts will comprise of five point lists that, in no particular order, outline some general knowledge necessary:
1. An Aristocrat should be able to locate three constellations in the winter and summer skies.
2. An Aristocrat should know how to find a book in the library using the dewey decimal system.
3. An Aristocrat should know how to change a bike tire.
4. An Aristocrat should know how to properly address an envelope.
5. An Aristocrat should know how to play chess- even if she doesn't care for it.